Monday, December 8, 2014

WAY TO HEAVEN~ MUINE, VIETNAM


This is where our journey started and of course it marks something which is meaningful and significant in our relationship. We left the team in HCM and proceed with our extension in Vietnam to Muine. This decision might be crazy and insane but now I'm proud of myself for being so brave and having courage to make this decision and eventually made a change in my life. "Perhaps the path that didn't seemed to be good at the first place can eventually lead to best destination"! What makes me even more surprise is her decision in following me for the adventurous journey. Thanks for the trust and believe in me, Elean.

"Difficult roads often bring to beautiful destinations"
Let me show you the difficult road first, the beautiful destination will be shared with you on part 2, stay tuned! :P 










No comments:

Post a Comment