Thursday, April 9, 2015

KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE Best Quotes

Manners maketh man. Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson…
Are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to fight?
I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. Hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon madam.
Now, my point is that the lack of a silver spoon has set you on a certain path that you needn't stay on. If you're prepared to adapt and learn, you can transform.
(Glasses from Mr Porter RM1,400++. Watches from Bremont easily cost more than RM30k)
Mankind is the virus, and I'm the cure
If you're prepared to adapt, you can transform
“The planet is sick, humans are the virus, and global warming is the fever trying to burn it out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment