Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar @ Regalia Serviced Apartment with The Million Dollar Views of Kuala Lumpur!

HEMISPHERE OFFERS POSSIBLY THE BEST AND MOST JAW-DROPPING DINING EXPERIENCE 37 FLOORS IN THE SKY WITH PANORAMIC, MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS OF KUALA LUMPUR'S SKYLINE!
JASON CHEW, 32, OWNER OF HEMISPHERE@REGALIA COMES FROM A POOR FAMILY IN KEPONG AND SIMPLY WORKED HIS WAY UP! AFTER 6 YEARS AT BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO HE SAVED ENOUGH TO OPEN HEMISPHERE, A FINE DINING WESTERN RESTAURANT!
"I was taught by Mum how to cook since 10 so no chefs can blackmail me!" he laughs. Jason Chew is big, hale and hearty but is quite shy initially as he is not the pushy type. "I go to the markets daily to pick the best cuts and freshest vegetables and am here almost every night in the kitchen. This is my first and only restaurant and as a one-man show, I am determined to ensure Hemisphere is a success as I put my entire life savings into this venture. This is my dream as I have always wanted to run a quality, high end restaurant."
The chef is French too as Jason Chew is adamant authenticity is paramount since many residents in Regalia are executives and westerners used to fine food. The air-conditioned main dining hall seats 90 while the al fresco outdoor terrace can accommodate another 50. Fans cool the ambiance outside which affords magnificent, sweeping views of Petronas Twin Tower and KL Tower!
























































































 
Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar
Regalia Residence, 2, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Chow Kit, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
TEL: +60 3-2742 1098
BUSINESS HOURS: 1100 – 0200

No comments:

Post a Comment